I’m happy to announce that Anywhere365® received an honorable mention from Gartner in their Magic Quadrant for Contact Centers 2020, as a player to watch in 2021. I’m proud of the team who work hard to make our CCaaS and CPaaS solutions more valuable, more intuitive and more wanted every day.
Earlier this year Gartner analysts Steve Blood and Pankil Sheth already wrote a report: How To Optimize Microsoft Teams with Cloud Contact Center Platforms. In this piece they recognized the power of Anywhere365® describe the importance of a deep Contact Center integration with Microsoft Teams. Especially with the gigantic uptake of Microsoft Teams in 2020 this is vital for almost any business.
Optimize Microsoft Teams with Cloud Contact Center Platforms
When more people do their work from home, there’s an increasing need for distributed workplaces. Especially in the contact center. In their report Gartner shows 2 scenarios for optimizing the Teams platform with Contact Center capabilities:
- A BASIC Teams Contact Center integration
- A NATIVE Teams Contact Center integration, fully utilizing the Microsoft ecosystem.
Native Cloud Contact Center integration with Microsoft Teams
The only solution to really enable effortless integration between Teams and customer service applications is a native solution. In their July report Gartner recognized Anywhere365® to be one of a handful vendors who natively integrate with the Microsoft stack. And now they honorably mention us in the Magic Quadrant for Contact Centers 2020.
Our Contact Center Platform as a Service (CPaaS) lets you leverage the powerful Anywhere365® platform and API’s running in the Azure cloud to create your own service offerings and application integrations. In short: if you choose Anywhere365, you don’t have to change the core of your workforce systems. Just leverage all the previous investments in the Microsoft infrastructure.
Anywhere365® is a full and native extension of the Microsoft Teams platform. A Logistical Distributed Working Environment, in a secure infrastructure! Single-pane application experience for agents, Azure Cognitive services for bots, Power BI for management reporting, and CRM integrations are coming along with the setup.
Basic Cloud Contact Center integration with Microsoft Teams
We also have a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution for companies that don’t need all that power. CCaaS allows basic functionalities, like calling between platforms, directory syncs between Active Directory and UCC platform, and availablity view. At Anywhere365® we can deploy CCaaS within the blink of an eye, with flexible OPEX pricing, easy scalability and centralized reporting.
The Value of Magic Quadrant for Contact Centers 2020
The Magic Quadrant for Contact Centers 2020 provides buyers with an understanding of the market and lets them compare vendors. Our global market leadership is based on:
- Our vision on enterprise dialogue management and our products go well beyond the contact center
- Anywhere365® is one of the largest CPaaS providers in the world
- We have a 10+ years history of strong revenue growth
- Over 1,200 global enterprises trust and use our virtual contact center and enterprise dialogue management software
- As a truly global vendor our customers are located in more than 60 countries in EMEA, APAC and Americas.
- We are not publicly listed, but our international revenue has grown 127% in the last year.
- We have a strong and growing distribution channel with several global partners, e.g. NTT, Orange Business Services and AT&T.
- Anywhere365® has enhanced its strong innovation engine with strategic acquisitions including in Artificial Intelligence and IoT.
Looking at our steep growth curve, me and my leadership team are very confident that Anywhere365® will be a recognized as a leader in the 2021 Contact Centers Magic Quadrant.
Discover More Content
- Discover the full Gartner report here (behind pay wall).
- How To: Manage Enterprise Dialogues From Home.
- Watch our webinar: Elevate customer engagement using MS Teams
- Subscribe to our mailing list for monthly inspiration and tips.
- Want to deepdive into the specifics for your business? Feel free to request your demo!