The Anywhere365 Group has rapidly grown to an organization ofpeople with offices around the world. Our headquarters is located in one of the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the UNESCO world heritage site of the Van Nelle Design Factory.
Anywhere365’s typical DNA can be described as no-nonsense, collaborative and highly driven. We trust our employees with a lot of autonomy to explore options and solutions to reach full potential in their own field of expertise. Together we build a Microsoft centric, market leading contact center and dialogue management solution that makes communication highly efficient and intelligent. Our products are used by over 2000 customers in more than
countries in all industries from multinational enterprises, to universities and non-profit organizations, all around the world.
Maybe this job is the next step in your career to be part of our future success and we can give you a warm welcome soon!
Together with your team members (3) you are committed to enabling efficiency to our front office in their delivery of great customer service by ensuring accurate daily administration and control of orders, invoicing, licensing and contracts. In addition to this you will also play an active role in continuously improving our end-to-end operating processes to increase efficiency and meet (future) standards in line with the growth strategy.
- Taking accountability for team effectiveness by establishing standardized operating procedures and actively contributing to team efficiency
- Processing, maintaining and updating invoice- and order handling as well as contract management
- Following and monitoring customer accounts for non-payment, skipped invoices and partial payments and contacting customers to make payment arrangements on delinquent accounts
- Further enhancing process optimization by developing and implementing automated/ digital processes to improve team efficiency
We pick character over skills and trust you can convince us that you are:
Our ideal candidate is a strong self starting experienced (min. 2 years) back-office administrator who understands what it's like to work for a rapidly growing company. At Anywhere365 employees can expect a lot of freedom and space to do their job, which requires flexibility, autonomy and commitment to get things done. If this sounds like a reflection of yourself then we might be going in the same direction! Check out the details below to verify if these summarize your profile furthermore:
Of course you'll also need to have some skills:
- Strong developed communication level in both Dutch and English; communicating in English with colleagues and customers comes natural to you
- Proven planning & organizing skills and effective in prioritizing activities
- Experienced in contract management and administrating
- Experienced in analyzing and identifying discrepancies in payments or accounts
- A sharp eye for optimization of job related activities and processes
Must have skills & Education:
- Basis degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- Excellent Dutch & English language skills
- Planning & organization
It would be an advantage if you are:
- Conscious and aware on laws, VAT and best practices related to customers and data
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM
- Familiar with electronic billing systems
Personality traits & competencies:
- Collaborative team player
- Sharp business acumen
- Positive and patient in client communication
- Resilient and persuasive towards debtors
- Attentive to details: accurate
- Pragmatic & straightforward
- Sharp eye for process improvement possibilities
At Anywhere365 you get the opportunity to work for a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up. Our headquarters is located in the beautiful Van Nelle-Fabriek in Rotterdam but unsurprisingly, remote working is the current standard, so we provide everything you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers. You will work with great technology and have the opportunity to add value to further improvements on this. Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our culture and people’s DNA. Expect down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that are ready to support and collaborate with you in building strong connections both internally as externally and achieve great results. We all expect a pro-active attitude in asking and offering support to optimize efficiency in all processes.
In addition to a job that will substantially add value to your work experience, we compensate our employees in line with market standards for salary, pension insurance, paid holidays and reimbursement of work-related costs.
If you have any questions or you need additional information, feel free to get in touch and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact button below and we will get in touch with you.Apply for this job
Questions about our Careers?
Contact us via email@example.com
Keep me informed
Do you want to be the first to know about new products and offerings around Anywhere365? Sign up to get the latest announcements and updates delivered to you email.
Back Office Administrator
Just fill in our quick application form and we will pick it up from there!
We want applying to be easy, so feel free to enter your LinkedIn URL if this is most convenient for you. If possible we appreciate a recent CV as this usually provides us with a wider and more personal impression.
A few words on why you decided to apply and what drives your enthusiasm for the role is always pleasant to read, but the motivation field is not required so don't let this stop you from applying.