The Anywhere365 Group has rapidly grown to an organization ofpeople with offices around the world. Our headquarters is located in one of the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the UNESCO world heritage site of the Van Nelle Design Factory.
Anywhere365’s typical DNA can be described as no-nonsense, collaborative and highly driven. We trust our employees with a lot of autonomy to explore options and solutions to reach full potential in their own field of expertise. Together we build a Microsoft centric, market leading contact center and dialogue management solution that makes communication highly efficient and intelligent. Our products are used by over 2000 customers in more than
countries in all industries from multinational enterprises, to universities and non-profit organizations, all around the world.
Maybe this job is the next step in your career to be part of our future success and we can give you a warm welcome soon!
In this job you might join us in the adventure of something becoming bigger than just the next step in your career! You will join a team of smart, highly driven cloud engineers and work daily on continuously improving our spectacular global market leading solution. As a team, as well as independently, you will handle multiple projects and numerous priorities simultaneously, all by using cutting edge technology to build high class solutions. Planning and prioritizing is key, but obviously we trust on your flexibility to shift gear in case of unexpected challenges and succeed in the mission of delivering results in line with our customers’ needs and the product vision.
Keys to success:
- Bring the operations organization to the next level, mainly focused on supporting our ever expanding
- Fortune 500 customer base
- Drive effective automation, efficient team collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Align and improve 24x7, follow-the-sun, client support operations
- Improve team productivity by increasing competency and continuous ‘improvement mindset’
- Lead and resolve escalations where needed and actively coach team members to prevent escalations
- Ensure efficient collaboration and alignment between the various operations and services teams of the broader Anywhere365 Group
- Develop and execute mid/long term strategy in line with company leadership vision and mission
What we need from you:
- Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business/Teams
- Experience with configuration, troubleshooting and support of SIP protocols, voice (Session Border Controllers)
- Experience with building and maintaining Azure based infrastructure
- Experience with automation and provisioning with tools like PowerShell, Azure DevOps, ARM
- Knowledge of delivery with Docker of Kubernetes is a pre
- MS Certified Azure Administrator or MS Certified Azure Architect Technologies (or other relevant certifications)
It would be an advantage if you are:
- Experienced or have knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Experienced or have knowledge of SQL server including troubleshooting and maintenance
- Experienced or have knowledge of Window Server infrastructure
Personality traits & competencies:
- You are accurate and have a sharp eye for details
- Empathetic & patient technical troubleshooter
- Analytical & integrative approach in problem solving
- You love to add value to a great customer experience
- Eager to learn and develop
- Pro-actively drive sharing knowledge
- Handling multiple projects and deadlines is no issue
- Responsive to change
At Anywhere365 you get the opportunity to work for a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up. Our headquarters is located in the beautiful Van Nelle-Fabriek in Rotterdam but unsurprisingly, remote working is the current standard, so we provide everything you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers. You will work with great technology and have the opportunity to add value to further improvements on this. Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our culture and people’s DNA. Expect down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that are ready to support and collaborate with you in building strong connections both internally as externally and achieve great results. We all expect a pro-active attitude in asking and offering support to optimize efficiency in all processes.
In addition to a job that will substantially add value to your work experience, we compensate our employees in line with market standards for salary, pension insurance, paid holidays and reimbursement of work-related costs.
If you have any questions or you need additional information, feel free to get in touch and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact button below and we will get in touch with you.Apply for this job
Questions about our Careers?
Contact us via email@example.com
Keep me informed
Do you want to be the first to know about new products and offerings around Anywhere365? Sign up to get the latest announcements and updates delivered to you email.
Cloud Engineer (Azure)
Just fill in our quick application form and we will pick it up from there!
We want applying to be easy, so feel free to enter your LinkedIn URL if this is most convenient for you. If possible we appreciate a recent CV as this usually provides us with a wider and more personal impression.
A few words on why you decided to apply and what drives your enthusiasm for the role is always pleasant to read, but the motivation field is not required so don't let this stop you from applying.