The Anywhere365 Group has rapidly grown to an organization ofpeople with offices around the world. Our headquarters is located in one of the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the UNESCO world heritage site of the Van Nelle Design Factory.
Anywhere365’s typical DNA can be described as no-nonsense, collaborative and highly driven. We trust our employees with a lot of autonomy to explore options and solutions to reach full potential in their own field of expertise. Together we build a Microsoft centric, market leading contact center and dialogue management solution that makes communication highly efficient and intelligent. Our products are used by over 2000 customers in more than
countries in all industries from multinational enterprises, to universities and non-profit organizations, all around the world.
Maybe this job is the next step in your career to be part of our future success and we can give you a warm welcome soon!
The Global Customer Service Lead is positioned at the center of our service delivery organization, where you will be razor focused on efficiently delivering high quality service to our ever growing customer base. You will be leading, developing and expanding a great interdisciplinary, highly motivated team (now appr.15 fte) of customer service engineers, primarily located in EMEA (The Netherlands) and NA (USA and Canada), but also in Brazil and Australia.
Keys to success:
- Bring the Customer Service organization to the next level, mainly focused on the perspective of excellent customer service for our ever expanding Fortune 500 customer base
- Align and improve 24x7, follow-the-sun, customer service operation quality standards
- Drive effective automation, efficient team collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Ensure efficient collaboration and alignment between the various teams of the broader Anywhere365 Group
- Improve over-all team productivity by increasing competency and a continuous ‘improvement mindset’
- Lead and resolve escalations where needed and actively coach team members in conducting root cause analysis to decrease escalations
- Lead by example: understand (business) context and share knowledge, experience and lessons learned to drive continuous improvement
What we need from you:
- Significant experience in leading global support/client services in a fast growing SaaS environment
- Ability to lead and bridge multi-disciplinary and geo-dispersed workforce
- Experience servicing a wide variety of customers across different sectors and of different sizes, including large Fortune 500 multinationals
- A natural approach in balancing dialogue with established data to monitor development and KPI driven performance metrics
- Experience in identifying and implementing short & long term successful changes in process efficiency
Must have skills & Education:
- B.S. Degree e.g. Computer Science, Engineering , Business Administration
- Fluency in English, spoken and written is required
- CRM Knowledge
- SaaS Platforms
It would be an advantage if you are:
- Experienced with Lean Six Sigma
- Experienced in applying Scrum Agile methodologies
- Fluent in Dutch language, both spoken and written (highly preferred)
Personality traits & competencies:
- Driven by customer service excellence
- Strong situational people manager
- Proficient in identifying and balancing conflicting interests
- Analytical & integrative approach in problem solving
- Pragmatic and straightforward
- Resilient and perceptive to change
- Naturally engaging with key stakeholders
At Anywhere365 you get the opportunity to work for a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up. Our headquarters is located in the beautiful Van Nelle-Fabriek in Rotterdam but unsurprisingly, remote working is the current standard, so we provide everything you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers. You will work with great technology and have the opportunity to add value to further improvements on this. Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our culture and people’s DNA. Expect down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that are ready to support and collaborate with you in building strong connections both internally as externally and achieve great results. We all expect a pro-active attitude in asking and offering support to optimize efficiency in all processes.
In addition to a job that will substantially add value to your work experience, we compensate our employees in line with market standards for salary, pension insurance, paid holidays and reimbursement of work-related costs.
If you have any questions or you need additional information, feel free to get in touch and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact button below and we will get in touch with you.Apply for this job
Questions about our Careers?
Contact us via email@example.com
Keep me informed
Do you want to be the first to know about new products and offerings around Anywhere365? Sign up to get the latest announcements and updates delivered to you email.
Global Customer Service Lead
Just fill in our quick application form and we will pick it up from there!
We want applying to be easy, so feel free to enter your LinkedIn URL if this is most convenient for you. If possible we appreciate a recent CV as this usually provides us with a wider and more personal impression.
A few words on why you decided to apply and what drives your enthusiasm for the role is always pleasant to read, but the motivation field is not required so don't let this stop you from applying.