Rethink your job! Start everyday at Anywhere365
Our headquarters is located in one of the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the UNESCO world heritage site of the Van Nelle Design Factory, the Anywhere365 Group has grown to an organization of overemployees with offices around the world. We encourage each of our employees to grow in an international environment, trusting them with a lot of autonomy along the way. Enjoy our no-nonsense culture where everyone can reach their full potential and prima donnas are not found. Join our team of inspiring and cooperative experts, each in their own field of expertise. Together we build a Microsoft centric, market leading contact center and dialogue management solution that makes communication intelligent by reducing the amount of unnecessary conversations. Anywhere365 not only routes calls in an intuitive way, it is also fully integrated with all other channels, such as Webchat, Bots, AI, etc. Products of the Anywhere365 group are used by over customers in over countries. Amongst our customers are some of the largest multinationals, universities and non-profit organizations in the world.
For our expanding 2000+ global customer base, we are looking for energetic Project Leads that will be responsible for a smooth delivery of our global (remote) deployments. You will participate in the delivery of the Anywhere365 Dialogue Management platform at our and our partner’s customers and act as a trusted technical advisor for our customers and partners. You will work within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and engage directly with our Engineers, Project managers and other Implementation Consultant to ensure a quality delivery of the Anywhere 365 platform. You are eager to work in an international environment with the coolest customers and projects you can imagine. Occasional travel may be required but is not customary. We challenge you to enhance our team with your unique capabilities.
Knowledge and experience must haves:
- A relevant BSc or MSc degree in engineering or information technology. We also welcome starters with (almost) completed BS’s or MSc degrees to apply for a junior Implementation Consultant position
- Has good knowledge of Unified Communications products; Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint knowledge is a big plus
- Has knowledge of SIP trunking, SBC’s is a plus
- Likes to troubleshoot, is able to read logfiles and take the proper action based on these findings
- Has perfect communication skills
- Is fluency in English, spoken and written is required. Dutch any other language is a plus
- Proven track record of engaging effectively within an ICT product delivery organization
- A self-starter, proactive, accurate and organized team player with excellent communication skills
A great opportunity to work in an innovative team, in an international environment, for a fast-growing company, that is already established as a market leader.
You have always wanted to use your experience to improve business operations and are the innovative team player we are looking for? You want to take ownership of your own success within a fast expanding international organization, in a cool office, helping each other to conquer the world with a great vision and magnificent software. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this job
Questions about our Careers?
Contact us via email@example.com
Keep me informed
Do you want to be the first to know about new products and offerings around Anywhere365? Sign up to get the latest announcements and updates delivered to you email.
Enter your details to apply.