Rethink your job! Start everyday at Anywhere365
Our headquarters is located in one of the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the UNESCO world heritage site of the Van Nelle Design Factory, the Anywhere365 Group has grown to an organization of overemployees with offices around the world. We encourage each of our employees to grow in an international environment, trusting them with a lot of autonomy along the way. Enjoy our no-nonsense culture where everyone can reach their full potential and prima donnas are not found. Join our team of inspiring and cooperative experts, each in their own field of expertise. Together we build a Microsoft centric, market leading contact center and dialogue management solution that makes communication intelligent by reducing the amount of unnecessary conversations. Anywhere365 not only routes calls in an intuitive way, it is also fully integrated with all other channels, such as Webchat, Bots, AI, etc. Products of the Anywhere365 group are used by over customers in over countries. Amongst our customers are some of the largest multinationals, universities and non-profit organizations in the world.
As a Workstreampeople Operations Engineer, no single day is the same because you play an important role in our company. You are an important point of contact and deliver technical support to our national and international customers, inside and outside Europe. You work closely with Managed Services and you are in direct contact with our Project Leads and Software Engineers. You are first hand involved in POCs, new prospects and / or customers.
The job comes with:
- Providing support, both functional and technical, of all Anywhere365 applications (client and serverside), for both customers and partners.
- Install and configure Anywhere365 UCC (Unified Contact Center) software and associated infrastructure (Microsoft Skype for Business server and Microsoft SharePoint server)
- Support for Projects Leads in the implementation of Anywere365 with customers. (Unified contact center)
Knowledge and experience must haves:
- You hold a relevant BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science
- Curiosity and interest in technology
- Experience with Microsoft environments
- A basic knowledge of Window servers
- The ability to see relationships between technical components
- A service and solution-oriented attitude
- Good command of the English language
A great opportunity to work in an innovative team, in an international environment, for a fast-growing company, that is already established as a market leader.
You have always wanted to use your experience to improve business operations and are the innovative team player we are looking for? You want to take ownership of your own success within a fast expanding international organization, in a cool office, helping each other to conquer the world with a great vision and magnificent software. Send an email to email@example.com.Apply for this job
We are also looking forBusiness Development Manager DACH Sales Director North America Project/ Program Manager Global Anywhere 365 University Lead SBC Engineer SQL Specialist Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Integration Specialist Xamarin Mobile Developers Software Test Engineer Sales / Business Developer Expert Consultant Open application & Internship Azure Cloud Engineer
Questions about our Careers?
Contact Irene via chat or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep me informed
Do you want to be the first to know about new products and offerings around Anywhere365? Sign up to get the latest announcements and updates delivered to you email.
Platform Ops Engineers
Enter your details to apply.