The Anywhere365 Group has rapidly grown to an organization ofpeople with offices around the world. Our headquarters is located in one of the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the UNESCO world heritage site of the Van Nelle Design Factory.
Anywhere365’s typical DNA can be described as no-nonsense, collaborative and highly driven. We trust our employees with a lot of autonomy to explore options and solutions to reach full potential in their own field of expertise. Together we build a Microsoft centric, market leading contact center and dialogue management solution that makes communication highly efficient and intelligent. Our products are used by over 2000 customers in more than
countries in all industries from multinational enterprises, to universities and non-profit organizations, all around the world.
Maybe this job is the next step in your career to be part of our future success and we can give you a warm welcome soon!
For our expanding 2000+ global customer base, we are looking for energetic Project Delivery Managers (medior and senior) to strengthen our global Project Delivery Team. Together with your smart, collaborative, multi-disciplinary team members you increase our project delivery success, stakeholder satisfaction and desired user adoption of the solutions. In this role you lead and ensure efficient deployment of the entire challenging and exciting, global (remote) deployment of the Anywhere365 Dialogue Management solutions for our customers. If this is your job, you might become part of something bigger than just the next step in your career! Think big and join us in our global adventure and future success, we are looking forward to welcoming you!
Keys to success:
- Proactively lead your project portfolio, including planning, scheduling, results and priorities all within required quality norms, timeframe and budget
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities required for specific projects or initiatives
- Hold regular multi-disciplinary team meetings to determine progress and address and resolve any questions & challenges regarding projects
- Build and nurture strong and positive relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Act as a trusted and respected advisor towards our partners and customers
- Understand business context and grow specific knowledge, experience and deployment of our product suite
- Pro-actively share knowledge & lessons learned to contribute to organizational growth
What we need from you:
- You hold a relevant BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field
- A minimum of 2-5 years work experience in similar positions: demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies and methods
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively within an ICT product delivery organization
- Familiar with Microsoft stack or one of the major Contact Centre Software Vendors
- Fluency in English, spoken and written is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in both technical and non-technical terms
- Sense of balance between the roles of project manager and technical advisor
It would be an advantage if you are:
- Proficient in another major language like French, Dutch or Spanish
- Familiar with Unified Communications environments; MS Teams- and/or Contact Center environments
- Well informed on IT infrastructure components and architecture
- PRINCE2 or PMI Certified
- Informed well on ITIL practices
At Anywhere365 you get the opportunity to work for a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up. Our headquarters is located in the beautiful Van Nelle-Fabriek in Rotterdam but unsurprisingly, remote working is the current standard, so we provide everything you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers. You will work with great technology and have the opportunity to add value to further improvements on this. Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our culture and people’s DNA. Expect down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that are ready to support and collaborate with you in building strong connections both internally as externally and achieve great results. We all expect a pro-active attitude in asking and offering support to optimize efficiency in all processes.
In addition to a job that will substantially add value to your work experience, we compensate our employees in line with market standards for salary, pension insurance, paid holidays and reimbursement of work-related costs.
If you have any questions or you need additional information, feel free to get in touch and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact button below and we will get in touch with you.Apply for this job
Questions about our Careers?
Contact us via email@example.com
Keep me informed
Do you want to be the first to know about new products and offerings around Anywhere365? Sign up to get the latest announcements and updates delivered to you email.
Project Delivery Manager
Just fill in our quick application form and we will pick it up from there!
We want applying to be easy, so feel free to enter your LinkedIn URL if this is most convenient for you. If possible we appreciate a recent CV as this usually provides us with a wider and more personal impression.
A few words on why you decided to apply and what drives your enthusiasm for the role is always pleasant to read, but the motivation field is not required so don't let this stop you from applying.