Rethink your job! Start everyday at Anywhere365
Anywhere365 for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business is developed by the company Workstreampeople. Situated in one the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the Van Nelle Design Factory, we have grown to an organization of overemployees in a short period and we aim to grow much more. We encourage each of our employees to grow in an international environment, trusting them with a lot of autonomy along the way. Enjoy our no-nonsense culture where everyone can reach their full potential, you won't find prima donnas on our team. Join our team of inspiring and cooperative experts, each in their field. Together we build a unique contact center solution that aims to make communication smarter by reducing the amount of unnecessary internal and external dialogs. Anywhere365 not only routes calls like any contact center, it is also fully integrated with Webchat, Video routing and WhatsApp messaging. All communications can be recorded for later use. The product is used by over customers in over countries. Amongst our customers are some of the largest companies, universities and non-profit organizations in the world.
To be a Scrum Master at Workstreampeople means you are motivating, coaching and training one or more development teams and product owners with the goal of increasing productivity. You build strong relationships with stakeholders. You act as a point of contact for everyone and information provider all at once (within the team, internal clients and other stakeholders) for all questions around agile principles and scrum methodology.
The job comes with:
- Organize, facilitate and lead all scrum meetings, among which release and sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives, demos and stand-ups
- Capture, communicate and check agreements made around the complete development cycle
- Improve team process by collecting feedback (e.g. during retrospectives) and introduce new ideas to improve productivity and performance
- Support the development team and product owner in defining and controlling “definition of done”, and in taking decisions
- Contribute to the roadmap for product development, project planning and release management
- Determine time boxes for available time for the developers
A higher vocational qualification or equivalent and at least minimal 3 years of experience in a similar role. Combined with a willingness to learn, grow and discover how to make use of the latest developments in the field. You are an energetic team player, a motivating coach and are able to quickly understand what your team needs to reach their goals.
Knowledge and experience must haves:
- Certified Advanced Professional Scrum Master or equivalent
- Understanding of Azure DevOps is an advantage
- People manager with excellent organizing and supporting skills
- Initiative-oriented and ingenious in finding solutions for all kinds of challenges
- Experience in training people and improving their skills in the world of agile/scrum
- Experience with Agile technologies and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
A great opportunity to work in an innovative team, in an international environment, for a fast growing company, who already is established as a major player, situated in one of the most inspiring buildings of Rotterdam.
You’ve always wanted to find out how something works and you are the innovative team player we are looking for? You’re not looking for temporary job transfers, working for another employer. You want a job with an ever growing amount of colleagues in a cool office, helping each other to conquer the world with a great vision and magnificent software. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this job
Questions about our Careers?
Contact Irene via chat or email@example.com
Keep me informed
Do you want to be the first to know about new products and offerings around Anywhere365? Sign up to get the latest announcements and updates delivered to you email.
Enter your details to apply.