The Anywhere365 Group has rapidly grown to an organization ofpeople with offices around the world. Our headquarters is located in one of the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the UNESCO world heritage site of the Van Nelle Design Factory.
Anywhere365’s typical DNA can be described as no-nonsense, collaborative and highly driven. We trust our employees with a lot of autonomy to explore options and solutions to reach full potential in their own field of expertise. Together we build a Microsoft centric, market leading contact center and dialogue management solution that makes communication highly efficient and intelligent. Our products are used by over 2000 customers in more than
countries in all industries from multinational enterprises, to universities and non-profit organizations, all around the world.
Maybe this job is the next step in your career to be part of our future success and we can give you a warm welcome soon!
As a System Engineer at Anywhere365 you’ll never have a dull moment. Our global market leading solution will tickle your imagination and challenge you to improve and learn. You are also a teamplayer who is eager to contribute to the product and your colleagues to push our spectacular growth even further. You are able to easily handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, while communicating effectively with our Project Leads and Software Engineers. This excitingly dynamic environment, using cutting edge technology, is exactly what you’re looking for and you are passionately qualified to deliver awesome results together with your similarly minded colleagues.
Keys to success:
- Support our worldwide based employees with their requests for service and support around the use and installation of soft- and hardware
- Coordinate hardware processes from purchase to delivery and returns
- Support in migration activities
- Pro-actively share knowledge & lessons learned to contribute to organizational growth
What we need from you:
- Working as a medior/senior system engineer for 5 years or more
- Basic understanding of routing and switching protocols
- Knowledge and experience with PowerShell or comparable scripting and automation experience
- Knowledge and experience with Azure (Intune / Azure AD / Teams / MFA / Powershell)
- Knowledge and experience with Office365 (Conditional Access/ Teams / Intune / Powershell)
- Knowledge and experience with Windows server 2016/2019
- Knowledge and experience with Hyper-V and/or Vmware
- Knowledge and experience with server/application migrations
- Knowledge and experience with building a functional environment from scratch
It would be an advantage if you are:
- Experienced with Office 365, Azure and/or Microsoft Teams, SQL Server (including trouble shooting and maintenance), Window Server Infrastructure, Networking like Cisco/ Juniper and experienced with storage solutions
Personality traits & competencies:
- Driven by customer service excellence
- Natural problem solver
- Pragmatic and straightforward
- Resilient and perceptive to change
- Detail oriented
- Has strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects at one time
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to changing organizational needs
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, to self-initiate activities, and to work within timelines
At Anywhere365 you get the opportunity to work for a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up. Our headquarters is located in the beautiful Van Nelle-Fabriek in Rotterdam but unsurprisingly, remote working is the current standard, so we provide everything you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers. You will work with great technology and have the opportunity to add value to further improvements on this. Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our culture and people’s DNA. Expect down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that are ready to support and collaborate with you in building strong connections both internally as externally and achieve great results. We all expect a pro-active attitude in asking and offering support to optimize efficiency in all processes.
In addition to a job that will substantially add value to your work experience, we compensate our employees in line with market standards for salary, pension insurance, paid holidays and reimbursement of work-related costs.
If you have any questions or you need additional information, feel free to get in touch and send an email to email@example.com or use the contact button below and we will get in touch with you.Apply for this job
Questions about our Careers?
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep me informed
Do you want to be the first to know about new products and offerings around Anywhere365? Sign up to get the latest announcements and updates delivered to you email.
Just fill in our quick application form and we will pick it up from there!
We want applying to be easy, so feel free to enter your LinkedIn URL if this is most convenient for you. If possible we appreciate a recent CV as this usually provides us with a wider and more personal impression.
A few words on why you decided to apply and what drives your enthusiasm for the role is always pleasant to read, but the motivation field is not required so don't let this stop you from applying.