Automatical Call Distributor
There are different strategies to connect a caller to a call agent automatically (so called automatic call distributor (ACD) strategies). With Anywhere365 it is possible to choose your own ACD strategy.
(1) Longest Idle – Agent that is idle for the longest period.
(2) Longest Available – Agent that is available for the longest period.
(3) Round Robin – Agent that accepted the least calls.
(4) Serial – Agent based on an ordered list.
(5) Least Calls – Agent that has handled the least calls today.
(6) Least Occupied – Agent that has the lowest handle time.
(6) Parallel – All Agents
(7) Last Agent – Last Agent that had a call with the customer.
(8) Forward to Mobile – Redirect the conversation using the Routing Settings
(9) Countdown – Expand the group based on Skill score and time
(10) Availability – Route the conversation based on Agent availability.