February 12, 2024
Workstreampeople has recently released its groundbreaking next version of Anywhere365®, the largest native Skype for Business-based contact center and dialogue management platform. With the client base doubling in size in the last year, Anywhere365® is now trusted by 438 global customers in 36 countries, including 26 members of the Fortune Global 500. This accelerated success places Release 5.0 in an ideal position to continue to take the world by storm. Anywhere365® is officially certified for Skype for Business in three areas: Contact Center, Reception Console and Call Recording, which is unique in the market.
Seattle, April 21, 2017 - Already well equipped to successfully compete with large legacy contact center vendors, Anywhere365® continues to add powerful new features as standard that provide tangible benefits to their customer base. Examples include:
- Seamless support for social media as a dialogue management channel. Anywhere365® enables customers to interact directly via Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Twitter, etc. Companies have chosen Skype for Business as their communications platform, but the flexibility of Anywhere365® allows customers to reach companies via a modality of their choosing, managed and delivered by Anywhere365® via Skype.
- Addition of powerful speech analytics to analyze dialogues, create transcripts, extract keywords or quickly translate a chat for an agent in a different language.
- Off-the-shelf connectors for 20+ CRM/ticket platforms such as Dynamics CRM, SalesForce, ServiceNow, Oracle RightNow, Remedy, etc. Anywhere365® leverages the information in these platforms during all moments in the dialogue management cycle.
- Enhanced Dialogue Intelligence via Power BI and numerous new standardized reports and analytics. Anywhere365® helps companies to make quick sense of all their big dialogue data, even if they run hundreds of Anywhere365® Contact Center instances.
- Robust redundancy. Already in use as critical infrastructure at dozens of multinationals, including members of Fortune 500, Anywhere365® has full failover and high availability capabilities. This ensures that any downtime is further minimized, and ensures the highest service levels.
- Transparent license model based on the number of contact center instances and required features, not on the number of users or supervisors. Unique in the market, Anywhere365® provides a clear total cost of ownership without a long list of expensive options. Just select the right license for the required features, and companies can add as many agents, supervisors or managers as they want, free of additional charge.
- High value, low effort. Anywhere365® has been further enhanced to empower businesses with dialogue management capabilities, without the need for extensive professional services. Deployed and configured in record time, Anywhere365® can deliver value quicker than agents can say “dialogue management”.
In addition to the continuous expansion of the feature set, Anywhere365® University has been established to fill a need in the market for in-depth training for partners and customers. Last year, during five fully sold out sessions, more than 60 partners received extensive training and official certification, which enables them to extract maximum value from Anywhere365® for their customers.
Anywhere365® is delivered on premises, as a hybrid, or from the cloud; it can leverage CloudPBX and Office 365 based agents, wherever they are.